Posted by: Loren Coleman on October 17th, 2010
This post was written by
This entry was posted
on Sunday, October 17th, 2010 at 10:33 am and is filed under Breaking News, Cryptotourism, CryptoZoo News, Cryptozoology, Media Appearances, Men in Cryptozoology, Museums, Photos, Pop Culture, Replica Cryptia, Year In Review. You can follow responses via our RSS 2.0 feed.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is not allowed.
- Behold - The Giant Pink Slugs of Mount Kaputar
- Volume 2 of the Journal of Cryptozoology is Here!
- The Dragons Have Landed! My All-New Second Dragons Book is Here!
- Dr. Karl P.N. Shuker on “Mirabilis A Carnival of Cryptozoology and Unnatural History”
- Farewell, Little Snowflake - Ten Years On, My Tribute To The World's Only White Gorilla