Posted by: Loren Coleman on December 19th, 2006
Here are five last minute gift ideas or something for your birthday wish list for 2007:
1. How about Monster’s Choice Scottish Whiskey, here from the gift shops near Loch Ness, for those people secure enough in their cryptozoology to know that most of the Nessie eyewitnesses are not drinking?
2. Or maybe would you like to pick up one of the David Horvath Mothman Vinyl Toys if you are not scared of what might happen when you own one of these?
3. Or perhaps a NagleWorks creation of the male form of the Patterson-Gimlin Bigfoot, (with optional digging stick supplied from your own yard)?
4. Or can you stop with the Thetis Lake Monster or
5. The Dover Demon, after you discover the hundreds of great cryptid figurines at Clawmark Toys?
Don’t forget the choices, also, in The Top Cryptozoology Books of 2006 and The Top Cryptofiction Books of 2006. And then there’s always the Insurgents Wilderness Gruppo’s Sasquatch vinyl toy, as pointed out by Boing Boing’s David Pescovitz.
To find the master list of all links to every 2006 lists created at Cryptomundo about the top cryptozoology stories, the top Bigfoot stories, top mystery photographs, best cryptozoology books, best cryptofiction books, top creepy fossil discoveries, gifts, passings, top cryptids, and more, please click here.