Posted by: Loren Coleman on January 24th, 2009
Coming January 30, 2009:
Cape And Islands Paranormal Research Society’s Cape Cod Community College Paranormal Lecture Series
Presents CAIPRS, Investigator Justin Smith presenting
Cryptozoology (study of hidden animals) has fascinated people for years. Some have spent their lives studying the creatures that most believe only resided in the imagination. Join Justin Smith Field Investigator for Cape And Islands Paranormal Research Society, as he will lead you through the different concepts and theories of Cryptozoology such as evolution, using history and folklore to study such creatures, and giving you a few more things to think about. Does the Loch ness monster, Bigfoot or chupacabra come from myths or are they real? This is a multi-media presentation and audience participation is welcomed.
TOPIC: The Science of Monsters
WHEN: January 30, 2009
WHERE: Lecture Hall B
TIME: 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Price: Free (Donations are appreciated)
From Boston and the South Shore:
-Take Route 93 South to Route 3.
-Following the signs for Cape Cod, drive over the Sagamore Bridge, onto Route 6, the Mid-Cape Highway.
-Take Exit 6, bear left and turn left at the stop sign, traveling up Route 132 directly through a set of lights to the College entrance on the right.
From Central & Western Massachusetts:
– Find the most direct route to Route 495.
– As you enter Route 495, turn south and drive until that route becomes Route 25. Follow the signs for Cape Cod.
– Making no turns, follow Route 25 directly over the Bourne Bridge and to the rotary on the other side of the Cape Cod Canal.
– Follow the rotary approximately three-quarters of the way around and turn right. Follow Route 6A parallel to the Canal for approximately 6 miles and look for signs directing you up onto the Mid-Cape Highway (Route 6) to Hyannis.
– Follow Route 6 to Exit 6, bear left and turn left at the stop sign, traveling up Route 132, directly through a set of lights, to the College entrance on your right.
PARKING: Lot #6, follow CAIPRS signs
FOR DETAILS: Please call Derek Bartlett at 508-771-2725 or write email@example.com