Posted by: Craig Woolheater on March 4th, 2013
2013 Expedition dates with Ridge Walkers Unlimited / Olympic Project. The first 5 Expeditions will be held in the Beautiful Olympic mountain range in Washington State. ( Bigfoot’s backyard) Space is limited on all trips so be sure to register early.
1. March 15th, 16th, 17th Guest speaker Cliff Barackman (Finding Bigfoot)
2. April 5th, 6th, 7th Guest speaker Dr Jeff Meldrum
3. May 10th, 11th, 12th Guest speaker Dr Jeff Meldrum and Paul Graves
4. June 7th, 8th, 9th Guest speaker Dr Jeff Meldrum.
5. July 12th, 13, 14th Guest speaker Dr Jeff Meldrum with Dr Matthew Johnson.
( More speakers and More dates coming )
Come join us in the beautiful Olympic Mountain range for the most informative and comprehensive Sasquatch Expeditions to date. Along with many classes such as, track casting, Forensic DNA gathering, Wilderness survival, audio recording and Backpacking 101, there will also be presentations from the top names in Bigfoot research. These trips promise to raise the bar in research expeditions integrating the scientific method into field research and evidence documentation.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, pricing and registration.
Derek Randles & James Million.